- ESSKA Membership is an annual membership which begins on 1 January and ends on 31 December.
- Our renewal campaign starts each year from September / October.
- During our campaign you will be notified by the ESSKA Office to renew your membership with regular communications.
- Your ESSKA profile is based on your originally submitted application.
- At the time of the renewal you will be asked to review and confirm your profile.
- If your membership type has changed (e.g. your residency has expired) you must reapply for membership by submitting an application for the appropriate membership type or contact the ESSKA office directly.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your profile is correct and up-to-date.
- By renewing and updating your profile you reconfirm your application for renewal.