This fellowship enables young surgeons to spend three to four weeks at an ESSKA-accredited teaching centre.
There are nine positions each year, and their timings may vary, at the convenience of the teaching centre.
The Fellowship covers travel and accommodation.
The grant is delivered in two tranches: the first upon arrival at the teaching centre and the remainder when the Fellow has completed the course, and submitted the requisite report.
It is sponsored by Smith and Nephew, our loyal and long-standing corporate partner.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
- be under 40 year at the point of application
- speak fluent English
- be available for the period of the Fellowship
- submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA member
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed and will re-open early 2020.
When is the deadline?
The deadline will be communicated early 2020.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries, please contact email@example.com