Apply now for the 2019 EKA European Knee Travelling Fellowship
Thursday 27 June 2019
You can now apply for the ESSKA-EKA European Knee Travelling Fellowship 2019
- The Fellowship covers travel, accommodation, meals and minor expenses.
- It is organised and sponsored by EKA and the selection is made by EKA.
- This Fellowship will enhance the skills of young orthopaedic surgeons, those who are already training on knee arthroplasty.
- The selected Fellows will visit six teaching centres, over a period of four weeks.
- The Programme covers various aspects of Degenerative Knee treatment and Knee Arthroplasty, such as Osteotomy, UKA, TKA, Bi-compartmental Arthroplasty, Septic and Aseptic Revision, Reconstructive Arthroplasty for Trauma, and so on.
𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪! Deadline: 26 July 2019