An application with complete details about the event must first be submitted for consideration. A committee will then evaluate each application in order to determine the relevance of the event to ESSKA.
Below are the evaluation criteria:
- Organiser (i.e. an ESSKA Affiliated Society)
- Members of the Organising Committee
- Pertinence of the scientific programme in the field of sports traumatology, knee surgery, and/or arthroscopy
Events that receive ESSKA patronage are considered as “fit-for-purpose” and you are encouraged to apply at least six months in advance so that it can be promoted via ESSKA's website, Facebook page and Newsletter (when timing permits).
In return for the patronage, the organiser agrees to:
To apply for ESSKA's patronage, please complete the online Application Form
- post a link to ESSKA’s website on the event’s homepage
- promote ESSKA’s upcoming Congress on the organiser’s website
- distribute ESSKA printed material at the event
- show 3-4 slides about ESSKA between sessions during the event (note: this also applies to virtual events)