This ESSKA Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Course "ALL about Rotator Cuff & OTHER Subacromial Disorders" is designed to provide internationally certified orthopaedic surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the shoulder from renowned ESSKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities.There are 24 positions available.
25/06/2020 to 26/06/2020
25-26 June 2020
Map this event »
+352 44 11 7027
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- understand most frequent pathologies of the shoulder,
- learn OR set-up and management of arthroscopic equipment, focusing on patients positioning and portals location
- learn how to evaluate a patient with shoulder instability
- understand the rationale and risks of soft tissue, Latarjet repair, and other bony procedures for shoulder instability
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 20 - 25 shoulder cases per year
- be a European citizen
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
The ESSKA Education Committee independently evaluate and score the applications.
The 24 top-scored candidates are selected for the course.
Registration fee (upon selection)
ESSKA Members: 750€
ESSKA covers the following for selected candidates:
- travel reimbursement up to 350€
- selected transfers in Germany
- two nights accommodation
- lunches and dinner
Your fee helps ESSKA to support research in the field of Orthopaedics and Sports Traumatology.
1)Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.
2) Cancellation policy:
1. 30 days before course - no refund
2. 31 days - 60 days - 50% refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)
3. 61 days - 90 days - full refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)