This ESSKA Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Course "ALL about Instability & OTHER Glenohumeral Disorders" is designed to provide internationally certified orthopaedic surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the shoulder from renowned ESSKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities.There are 24 positions available.
03/11/2020 to 04/11/2020
3-4 November 2020
Map this event »
Smith & Nephew Expert Connect Centre
Croxley Green Business Park
Watford WD18 8YE
+352 44 11 7027
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- understand the decision-making process involved in choosing the appropriate surgical approach in challenging disorders of the shoulder
- observe and practise the state of the art surgical technique
- discuss the management of disorders with the ESSKA Faculty dedicated to training
- Course programme to follow
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 20 - 25 shoulder cases per year
- be a European citizen
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
The ESSKA Education Committee independently evaluate and score the applications.
The 24 top-scored candidates are selected for the course.
Registration fee (upon selection)
ESSKA Members: 750€
ESSKA covers the following for selected candidates:
- travel reimbursement up to 350€
- selected transfers in the UK
- two nights accommodation
- lunches and dinner
Your fee helps ESSKA to support research in the field of Orthopaedics and Sports Traumatology.
1)Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.
2) Cancellation policy:
1. 30 days before course - no refund
2. 31 days - 60 days - 50% refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)
3. 61 days - 90 days - full refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)