At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- have a critical look at the existing literature
- develop your own study protocol taking into consideration ethical issues and data protection
- optimise the conduct of your study
- run statistical analyses and report your data for publication
- optimise your chances to be published
- prepare your oral presentation and express the take home message to your audience
When applying, you will be able to propose your own idea for a clinical study you are interested to conduct (max 200 words – abstract format). The faculty members will award the most promising idea upon reception of your report after the course. The winner will receive a free registration to the next ESSKA biennial congress and a free support for the study. This will include 5 online and 1 in-person consultations over the period of 2 years.
Conditions: to attend the course and to provide the committee with a report (maximum 3 pages) developing your idea within the 4 weeks that follow the course. Winner will be announced within 3 months after the reception of the report.
Preliminary Course Programme:
Do you qualify for this course?
You can apply regardless of your background or research experience.
To apply you must:
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
ESSKA members - 225€*
Non-members - 325€*
*Price includes: course registration, food and beverages during the course and dinner.
Spaces will be given out on first come first served basis. The space will only be guaranteed upon the receipt of course fee payment*.
This event is made possible with the support of the Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg.
*Your fee helps ESSKA to cover the course expenses.
For course participants, a limited number of discounted room rates will be available:
Hotel Parc Belle-Vue
5 Avenue Marie-Thérèse,
To benefit, please fill in the below form and send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the discounted rates are available on a first come first saved basis
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.
Course Cancellation policy:
1. 30 days before course - no refund
2. 31 days - 60 days - 50% refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)
3. 61 days - 90 days - full refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)