At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- have a critical look at the existing literature
- develop your own study protocol taking into consideration ethical issues and data protection
- optimise the conduct of your study
- run statistical analyses and report your data for publication
- optimise your chances to be published
- prepare your oral presentation and express the take home message to your audience
Do you qualify for this course?
You can apply regardless of your background or research experience.
To apply you must:
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
ESSKA members - 200€*
Non-members - 285€*
*Price includes: course registration, food and beverages during the course and dinner.
Spaces will be given out on first come first served basis. The space will only be guaranteed upon the receipt of course fee payment*.
This event is made possible with the support of the Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg.
*Your fee helps ESSKA to cover the course expenses.
For course participants, a limited number of discounted room rates have been secured at the below hotel:
Hotel Parc Belle-Vue
5 Avenue Marie-Thérèse,
To benefit, please fill in the below form and send it directly to email@example.com
Note: the discounted rates are available on a first come first saved basis
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.
1. 30 days before course - no refund
2. 31 days - 60 days - 50% refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA)