- understanding most frequent pathologies of shoulder
- learning OR set-up and management of arthroscopic equipment, focusing on patients positioning and portals location
- learning how to evaluate a patient with shoulder instability
- understanding the rationale and risks of soft tissue, latarjet repair, and other bony procedures for shoulder instability
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 20 - 25 shoulder cases per year
- be European, Middle Eastern or African
- be/become an ESSKA member
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
The ESSKA Education Committee independently evaluate and score the applications.
The 20 top-scored candidates are selected for the course.
Registration fee 500€ - upon selection
ESSKA covers the following for selected candidates:
- travel reimbursement up to 350€
- selected transfers in Germany
- two nights accommodation
- lunches and dinner
Your fee helps ESSKA to support research in the field of Orthopaedics and Sports Traumatology.
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.