There are two positions available throughout the year, and their timings will depend upon the football season and the club's training-cycle.
The successful applicants will be alerted one month in advance.
Chelsea Football Club provides accommodation, and ESSKA provides travel and pocket money.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
• be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
• be under 40 at point of application
• speak English fluently
• be a European citizen
• make yourself available for the duration of the Fellowship
• submit a written report at the end of the programme
• have not been awarded any ESSKA fellowship the previous two years
• be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying/registering for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
We must receive your application by 2 June 2019 for the 2019 programme.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact email@example.com
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the field of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected Fellow's only charge.