This ESSKA Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Course "ALL about Rotator Cuff & OTHER Subacromial Disorders" is designed to provide internationally certified orthopaedic surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the shoulder from renowned ESSKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities.There are 24 positions available.
21/03/2019 to 22/03/2019
21-22 March 2019
Map this event »
Expert Connect Centre
Croxley Green Business Park
Watford, Europe WD18 8YE
+352 44 11 7027
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- understand the decision-making process involved in choosing the appropriate surgical approach in challenging disorders of the shoulder
- observe and practise the state of the art surgical technique
- discuss the management of disorders with the ESSKA Faculty dedicated to training
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 20 - 25 shoulder cases per year
- be a European citizen
- be/become an ESSKA member
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
The ESSKA Education Committee independently evaluate and score the applications.
The 24 top-scored candidates are selected for the course.
Registration fee 500€ - upon selection
ESSKA covers the following for selected candidates:
- travel reimbursement up to 350€
- selected transfers in the UK
- two nights accommodation
- lunches and dinner
Your fee helps ESSKA to support research in the field of Orthopaedics and Sports Traumatology.
The ESSKA Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Course-ALL about Rotator Cuff & OTHER Subacromial Disorders, Watford, United Kingdom, 21/03/2019-22/03/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 9 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.