ESSKA-EKA Basic Knee Arthroplasty Course
This is a comprehensive 1½-day course covering principles and technique of knee arthroplasty for surgeons who want to perform or are performing knee joint replacement surgery with assistance and are eager to become independent operators.This course is designed to provide certified orthopaedic surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the knee from renowned ESSKA-EKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities. All courses are submitted for accreditation to the UEMS (European Union of Medical Specialists) for European CME credits (ECMECs).
- Surgical procedures:
- Knee arthroplasty
- Management of knee arthritis
- Principles of knee arthroplasty
- Conservative management of knee disorders
- Techniques of knee arthroplasty
Registration fee 600€*
*Price includes: EKA Basic Arthroplasty Course, food and beverages during the course, reception.
The course is limited to 24 participants, the spaces will be given out on first come first served basis. The space will only be guaranteed upon the receipt of course fee payment*.
*Your fee helps ESSKA-EKA to cover the course expenses.
LATEST: The ESSKA-EKA Basic Knee Arthroplasty Course, Istanbul, Turkey, 13/07/2018-14/07/2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 9 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
1) Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.
2) Cancellation policy:
1. 30 days before course - no refund
2. 31 days - 60 days - 50% refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA).
3. 61 days - 90 days - full refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA).