The Fellowship covers travel, accommodation, meals and minor expenses.
The dates for 2019 programme are 20.10-08.11.2019.
It is organised by EKA, (a section of ESSKA), and the selection is made by the EKA Fellowship Committee.
There are three positions available in 2019.
The Teaching Centers for this Fellowship are:
- Greece: Athens
- Italy: Milan
- Austria: Innsbruck
- Switzerland: Bern
- Germany: Bad Rappenau
- Belgium: Antwerp
Programme inculdes participation at the ESSKA Speciality Days 8-9 November 2019 in Madrid, Spain.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country / final year of residency
- be under 45 years at the time of applying
- have completed (within the four years) an Adult Reconstruction Knee training programme
- speak English fluently
- be a European citizen
- make yourself available for the duration of the Fellowship
- be prepared to make a presentation of a research topic during the fellowship
- submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA and EKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
The deadline for applications is 26 July 2019.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact Anna Hansen Rak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the field of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected Fellow's only charge.