The ESSKA-EKA Course "All about TKA" is a comprehensive 1½-day course covering principles and techniques of knee arthroplasty for surgeons who want to perform or are performing knee joint replacement surgery with assistance and are eager to become independent specialists.
21/06/2019 to 22/06/2019
21-22 June 2019
Center of Advanced Simulation and Education “CASE” Acıbadem Mehmet Ali Aydınlar University
Kerem Aydinlar Kampusu
Icerenkoy Mah. Kayisdagi Cad. No:32 Atasehir
Anna Hansen Rak
+352 44 11 7026
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
ESSKA-EKA Course "All about TKA"
This is a comprehensive 1½-day course covering principles and technique of knee arthroplasty for surgeons who want to perform or are performing knee joint replacement surgery with assistance and are eager to become independent operators.This course is designed to provide certified orthopaedic surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the knee from renowned ESSKA-EKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities. All courses are submitted for accreditation to the UEMS (European Union of Medical Specialists) for European CME credits (ECMECs).
- Surgical procedures:
- Knee arthroplasty
- Management of knee arthritis
- Principles of knee arthroplasty
- Conservative management of knee disorders
- Techniques of knee arthroplasty
To view the course programme click here.
Registration fee 600€*
*Price includes: EKA "All about TKA" Course, food and beverages during the course, reception.
The course is limited to 24 participants, the spaces will be given out on first come first served basis. The space will only be guaranteed upon the receipt of course fee payment*.
*Your fee helps ESSKA-EKA to cover the course expenses.
1) Visa applications do not lie in the filed of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected candidate's only charge.
2) Cancellation policy:
1. 30 days before course - no refund
2. 31 days - 60 days - 50% refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA).
3. 61 days - 90 days - full refund (excluding any processing charges incurred by ESSKA).