This Fellowship is focused on arthroscopy and sports traumatology.
This instructional programme includes the possibility to learn correct indication for conservative and surgical treatment. The surgical techniques will be clearly explained in three (or up to four) weeks full-duty training. Special theoretical and practical sessions are developed for fellows. The fellows will participate in several
surgeries and patients evaluation.
There are three positions, across selected ESSKA accredited centres in Europe.
The Fellowship covers travel and accommodation.
It is sponsored by Arthrex.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
- be under 40 at the point of application
- speak fluent English
- be a European citizen
- be available for the duration of the Fellowship
- submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA member.
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed and will open as of 1 September 2017.
When is the deadline?
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
The deadline for applications will soon be communicated.
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org