This is a travelling fellowship for both young and experienced surgeons. It enables them to meet the best practitioners in the field of Osteotomy. There are two positions each year, and their timings may vary, at the convenience of the teaching centre.
This fellowship is organised by ESSKA, and covers accommodation and travel expenses.
It is sponsored by Arthrex.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
- be interested in osteotomy
- be under 45 at the point of application
- speak fluent English
- be a European citizen
- be available for the duration of the Fellowship
- be prepared to submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA member.
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed and will open as of 1 September 2017.
When is the deadline?
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
The deadline for applications will soon be communicated.
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org