Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
• be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
• be under 40, at point of application
• speak English fluently
• be available for the period of the Fellowship
• submit a written report at the end of the programme
• not have held this fellowship before
• be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying/registering for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
We must receive your application by 1 June 2017 for the 2017 programme.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org