The Fellowship covers travel and accommodation.
It is sponsored by the Alwin Jager Foundation.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
• be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
• be over 40 at point of application
• speak English fluently
• be a European citizen
• make yourself available for the duration of the Fellowship
• not have held this fellowship before
• be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
We must receive your application by 3 June 2018 for the 2018 programme.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the field of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected Fellow's only charge.