(occurs every year)
The fellows spend three weeks together, visiting prestigious centres throughout Europe. They can expect to visit Germany, Austria, France, Italy and Portugal.
The Fellowship covers travel and accommodation.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
- have a minimum of 2 years' experience
- be under 40 at point of application
- speak English fluently
- be a European citizen (but not French, Italian, German, Portuguese or Spanish)
- be available for the period of the Fellowship
- be prepared to deliver three 20-minute ppt lectures (they must be sent to the ESSKA office one month before the programme starts)
- be prepared to submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- have an account with a European or US bank
- be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying/registering for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
Your application must be received by 3 June 2018, for the 2018 programme.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a report from the
ESSKA ARTHREX Stipend for the European Arthroscopy Fellowship:
2013 ESSKA Athrex Stipend for the European Arthroscopy Fellowship
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the field of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected Fellow's only charge.